Brooch – Diver
Story: Dive into
The inspiration started with dreaming about sunny holidays during the first lockdown. Holiday home with swimming pool, beautiful view and sun. I’m a big fan of David Hockney’s “A Bigger Splash”. You can see the waves of blue, from water. Dreaming, diving, swimming on a sunny afternoon.
You will not see anyone else with this one, that’s for sure.
Made to spice up your clothes; to make your statement.
- Transparent glossy glaze
- Premium quality porcelain
- lightblue glass
- hand-painted blue
- a touch of 24 k gold.
- The brooch is made with two magnets. One on the art object and one to put behind your clothing. So the brooch will not make any holes in your beautiful clothing. To make it even more sustainable.
- This porcelain is fired at a temperature of 1250 degrees
- Only one made – Unique piece
- Wearable art
- Handmade in Belgium
- Read the FAQ for care-instructions and more